Husband of Mary E. Mercer (formerly Abrahams), of 64, Melbourne Street, Salford, Lancashire.
Son of Mrs. Emma Acton, of 28, Anderson Street, Oldfield Road, Salford, Lancashire. Formerly 3897, Lancashire Fusiliers.
Son of Lucy Ainsworth, of 144, Oxford Grove, Bolton, Lancashire. Deserted 19 February 1915.
Son of Pamela Aldred, of 406, Manchester Road East, Little Hulton, Lancashire; husband of Martha Jane Aldred, of 146, Manchester Road West, Little Hulton, Lancashire. Name alternately spelled as ALLDRED in local newspapers.
Of 1, Shurmer Street, Bolton, Lancashire. Discharged not likely to become an efficient soldier 15 April 1915.
Husband of Annie Allman, of 14, Heap Street, Bolton, Lancashire
Son of Edwin and Margaret Almond, of 134, Buckley Lane, Farnworth, Lancashire. Formerly 142100, Royal Field Artillery. Formerly 3576, Border Regiment. Memorial in Farnworth Cemetery.
Son of Sarah Anderton, of 27, Clare Street, Hulme, Manchester, Lancashire, and leter of 27, Fenn Street, Hulme, Manchester, Lancashire. Residing at 1, Marshall Street, Lower Broughton, Salford, Lancashire at time of enlistment. Wounded 28 August 1915, gunshot wound right thigh at Dardanelles.
Of Duke Street, Walkden, Lancashire.
Son of Joseph and Annie Ashton, of 236, Manchester Road, Little Hulton, Lancashire.
Husband of Mrs. Avison, of 41, Walter Street, Bolton, Lancashire.
Son of the late Joseph B. Balderson, and of Hannah Balderson, of 18, Lenora Street, Deane, Bolton, Lancashire.
Brother of Sarah Baldwin, of 36, Norris Green Road, West Derby, Liverpool. Formerly 32834, King’s Liverpool Regiment.
Husband of Ada Ball, of 53, Reservoir Street, Seedley, Lancashire.
Husband of Mrs. S. E. Collis (formerly Barker), of 18, Mottram Street, Salford, Lancashire. Formerly 25007, Lancashire Fusiliers.
Son of Mr. and Mrs. Barlow, of 21, Homer Street, Bolton, Lancashire. His brother Samuel, also in the Border Regiment, fell in action. Another brother serving with the Royal Army Medical Corps in Devonport.
Son of John and Elizabeth Barlow, 39, Lily Hill Street, Whitefield, Lancashire.