Son of James Edward Aspinall, of 9, Tyson Street, Bolton, Lancashire; husband of Lily Fox (formerly Aspinall), of 10, Tong Street, Bolton, Lancashire. Formerly 56017, Manchester Regiment.
Son of John Bennison, of Rochdale, Lancashire, and formerly of Leadbeater Fold, Little Lever, Lancashire. Formerly Lance Corporal G/6066, Queen’s Royal West Surrey Regiment. Commissioned Second Lieutenant, 30 November 1917, Northumberland Fusiliers.
Son of Ellen Byrom, of 33, Buckley Street, Broughton, Lancashire; husband of Annie Byrom, of 8, Buckley Street, Broughton, Lancashire. Formerly 5435, King’s (Shropshire) Light Infantry.
Son of the Reverend Theodore Charles Chapman, M.A. and Alice Barr Chapman, of 24, Canynge Square, Clifton, Bristol; husband of Helen Lees Chapman, of Victoria Road, Harrogate, Yorkshire. His brothers Gordon and Perceval also fell.
Son of Thomas Alfred and Mary Crompton, of The Beeches, Worsley Road, Swinton, Lancashire.
Formerly 1604, 7th Battalion, Lancashire Fusiliers.
Youngest son of Mr. H. Goater, of 57, Fletcher Street, Bolton, Lancashire. Wounded 20 September 1917
Son of John Thomas and Tilly Hamer, of Bolton, Lancashire; husband of Alice Hampson (formerly Hamer), of 42, Burnaby Street, Bolton, Lancashire. Formerly 56014, Manchester Regiment. Prisoner of War.
Son of Thomas and Emily Hewitson, of 17, Wheatfield Street, Haulgh, Bolton, Lancashire. Formerly 237580, Herefordshire Regiment.
Son of Thomas and Hester H. Isherwood, of 23, Windsor Grove, Chorley Old Road, Bolton, Lancashire. Formerly 18473, South Lancashire Regiment.
Son of William and Ann Jordan, of Cadishead, Lancashire; husband of Henrietta Jordan, of 285A, Manchester Road, Haslingden, Lancashire
Son of James and Emily McWilliams; husband of Elizabeth McWilliams, of 9, Birch Road, Walkden, Lancashire. Formerly 266317, Royal Sussex Regiment.
Of 42, Conway Street, Farnworth, Lancashire. Formerly 46289, South Lancashire Regiment. Posted 1st/24th Battalion, Royal Fusiliers.
Formerly 46425, South Lancashire Regiment.
Son of Mrs. Spellman, of 85, Florin Street, Pendleton, Lancashire. Formerly 5418, King’s Shropshire Light Infantry.