Son of Mr. and Mrs. Allsopp, of 71, Wentworth Street, Bolton, Lancashire; husband of Mary Allsop, of 19, Sutcliffe Street, Bolton, Lancashire. Enlisted August 1914. Reported missing since 30/11/1917. Previous service in the South African Campaign. Posted missing since 30/11/1917 and subsequently presumed killed.
- Surname: Allsop
- Forename: Frank
- Date of birth: Not known
- Birth place: Bolton, Lancashire
- Place of residence: Bolton, Lancashire
- Gender: Male
- Age of death: 34
- Place of death: Not known
- Date of death: November 30th, 1917
- Casualty type: Not known
- Service medals: St / V / BW
- Silver War badge: Not known
- Awards: M.C.; M.i.D.
- Bolton (Victoria Square) War Memorial and Bolton County Borough Roll of Honour 1914-1918 Book (Hall of Remembrance)
- Bolton Roll of Honour 1914-1918 Printed Book (Library / History Centre)
- Loyal North Lanacashire Regiment - 5th Battalion (Territorials) Memorial (Queen's Park) - Bolton
- CWGC Memorial: Cambrai Memorial, Louverval, Nord, France
- CWGC reference: Panel 8.
Local newspaper entries
- Bolton Journal and Guardian entries: 09/06/1916 25/05/1917 01/03/1918 11/10/1918 01/08/1930
- Bolton Journal and Guardian references: 6d 6a 6d* 6c/h* 13e