Son of Thomas and Mary Duxbury, of The New Inn, Newtown, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
- Surname: Duxbury
- Forename: Lawrence
- Date of birth: Not known
- Birth place: Turton, Lancashire
- Place of residence: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
- Gender: Male
- Age of death: 19
- Place of death: Not known
- Date of death: October 8th, 1918
- Casualty type: Not known
- Rank: Lance Corporal
- Unit: 1st (Regular) Battalion.
- Service number: 44803
- Regiment: Royal Berkshire (Princess Charlotte of Wales's) Regiment
- Enlistment date: Not known
- Enlistment location: Stroud, Gloucestershire
- Conflict: WW1
- Service medals: Not known
- Silver War badge: Not known
- Awards: Not known
- CWGC Memorial: Noyelles-sur-l'Escaut Communal Cemetery Extension, Nord, France
- CWGC reference: II. C. 6.