Son of the late James and Martha Jennings. Of 3, Leigh Street, Pendleton, Lancashire. Formerly 1783, 8th Bn., Lancashire Fusiliers. His effects were left to his brother, Thomas Jennings, of 80, Great Clowes Street, Lower Broughton, Lancashire.
- Surname: Jennings
- Forename: James
- Date of birth: Not known
- Birth place: Salford, Lancashire
- Place of residence: Pendleton, Lancashire
- Gender: Male
- Age of death: 20
- Place of death: Not known
- Date of death: September 6th, 1917
- Casualty type: Not known
- Rank: Private
- Unit: 125th Company.
- Service number: 39607
- Regiment: Not known
- Enlistment date: January 13th, 1914 - 1914-01-13
- Enlistment location: Salford, Lancashire
- Conflict: Not known
- Service medals: St / V / BW
- Silver War badge: Not known
- Awards: M.M.
- CWGC Memorial: Tyne Cot Memorial, Zonnebeke, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium
- CWGC reference: Panel 154 to 159 and 163A.