Son of Colonel Russell Richard Pulford, C.I.E. (Royal Engineers); husband of Hilda Frances Pulford, of Louisa Cottage, Exmouth, Devon. Formerly of 27, Marine Parade, Worthing, Sussex. An old boy of Rivington and Blackrod Grammar School. First British Military Governor of Nasiriya. Sometimes mistakenly recorded / reported as Barry Pulford.
- Surname: Pulford
- Forename: Harvey St. George James
- Date of birth: Not known
- Birth place: Not known
- Place of residence: Not known
- Gender: Male
- Age of death: 33
- Place of death: Not known
- Date of death: June 28th, 1916
- Casualty type: Not known
- Service medals: Not known
- Silver War badge: Not known
- Awards: M.i.D.
- Horwich 1914-18 Roll of Honour - Horwich Heritage
- Rivington and Blackrod Grammar School WWI Roll of Honour
- CWGC Memorial: Basra War Cemetery, Basra, Iraq
- CWGC reference: IV. S. 10.