Son of Rev. John and Caroline Rushton Day (nee Daintree), of 34, Ruabon Street, Wrexham, Denbighshire, and formerly of 30, Wellesley Road, Colchester, Essex. His father, the Rev. John Day was formerly Wesleyan minister in Bolton, Lancashire. Wounded 25/09/1915 at Loos and died at 6th London Field Ambulance the following day. Reported as Eustace in BJ&G.
- Surname: Day
- Forename: Albert Eustace
- Date of birth: March 5th, 1895
- Birth place: Louth, Lincolnshire
- Place of residence: Colchester, Essex
- Gender: Male
- Age of death: 20
- Place of death: Not known
- Date of death: September 26th, 1915
- Casualty type: Not known
- Service medals: St / V / BW
- Silver War badge: Not known
- Awards: D.C.M.
- CWGC Memorial: Noeux-les-Mines Communal Cemetery, Pas de Calais, France
- CWGC reference: I. C. 5.
Local newspaper entries
- Bolton Journal and Guardian entries: 15/10/1915 04/02/1916
- Bolton Journal and Guardian references: 5e 5f