Son of Arthur Bennett and Sarah Jane Wightman, of 372, Bury New Road, Higher Broughton, Lancashire. Of 41, Warbreck Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire. Formerly Lance Corporal 6698, 16th Bn., Manchester Regiment. Transferred to Inns of Court Officer Training Corps 03/08/1915 and subsequently commissioned.
- Surname: Wightman
- Forename: Arthur Bennett
- Date of birth: Not known
- Birth place: Higher Broughton, Lancashire
- Place of residence: Blackpool, Lancashire
- Gender: Male
- Age of death: Not known
- Place of death: Not known
- Date of death: May 2nd, 1921
- Casualty type: Not known
- Service medals: V / BW
- Silver War badge: 383020
- Awards: M.C.
- St. John the Baptist (Higher Broughton) Church - Salford
- CWGC Memorial: Higher Broughton (St. John) Churchyard, Lancashire, UK
- CWGC reference: Special Memorial.