Son of William and Elizabeth Ellen Taylor, of 11, Welcome Street, New Bedford, Mass., U.S.A. Late of 115, Merehall Street, Bolton, Lancashire. Wounded during shelling February 1916.
- Surname: Taylor
- Forename: Tom
- Date of birth: Not known
- Birth place: Bolton, Lancashire
- Place of residence: New Bedford, Massachussetts, U.S.A.
- Gender: Male
- Age of death: 20
- Place of death: Not known
- Date of death: February 26th, 1916
- Casualty type: Not known
- Service medals: Not known
- Silver War badge: Not known
- Awards: Not known
- Bolton (Victoria Square) War Memorial and Bolton County Borough Roll of Honour 1914-1918 Book (Hall of Remembrance)
- Bolton Roll of Honour 1914-1918 Printed Book (Library / History Centre)
- Loyal North Lanacashire Regiment - 5th Battalion (Territorials) Memorial (Queen's Park) - Bolton
- Ridgway Gates and The Victoria Hall Methodist WWI Roll of Honour - Bolton (LOST)
- CWGC Memorial: Bois-Guillaume Communal Cemetery, Seine-Maritime, France
- CWGC reference: I. D. 13.
Local newspaper entries
- Bolton Journal and Guardian entries: 25/02/1916 03/03/1916 24/03/1916 25/08/1916 25/08/1916 29/12/1916 02/03/1917 01/03/1918
- Bolton Journal and Guardian references: 6f 6c* 6l* 7d 8l* S12* 5h 6g